Congratulations Glenn - You're Awesome!!!
We asked Glenn a few questions about himself and his experience here at FT and here's what he had to say:
1. What are your hobbies?
I like to play. Primarily ice hockey and beach volleyball. Now lots of working out, some hiking and mountain biking as well. Also do a little work when time permits. :)
2. How many days per week do you workout at FT?
3 times per week
3. How often and for how long do you do cardio at FT or on your own?
Usually try for 6 days a week, 20 minutes or so.
4. What does your daily nutrition look like?
Pretty good. Vegetable and fruit smoothie for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and my wife usually makes a healthy dinner. I do get sucked in on chocolate cookies and a big fat hamburger now and then.
5. What do you feel FT has helped you with the most?
My ability to play my sports better and have more fun with them. I am also happy with the long term health benefits and looking a little better, at least in my own mind.
6. What is your favorite exercise?
I don't think I have a favorite. I like the fun of new exercises, especially conquering them after flailing like a fish out of water initially.
7. What is your least favorite exercise? :)
Its unanimous ... burpees!
8. How would you describe your experience at FT?
As mentioned, I am very happy with the results to date. Add on the friendly, supportive staff .. I can't imagine what else I would ask for!