January Client of the Month
Jan 7, 2019
Mare consistently makes it to all her scheduled appointments when she is in town and that consistency is paying off.
She has seen considerable improvements in all of her measurements, including being down several inches and lots of bodyfat -- but the biggest improvements we've seen can't be measured on the scale.
She is feeling stronger, standing taller and moving better! We couldn't be more proud of her!
We asked Mare a few questions about herself and her experience here at FT and here's what she had to say:
1. What are your hobbies?
Playing the guitar, walking my dog at the beach, and going to concerts.
2. How many days per week do you workout at FT?
Twice per week.
3. How often and for how long do you do cardio at FT or on your own?
On my off days away from Fitness Together I enjoy walking my dog and using my TRX at home.
4. What does your daily nutrition look like?
Lower carb and lots of veggies!
5. What do you feel FT has helped you with the most?
Being responsible for showing up to work out and enjoy it!
6. What is your favorite exercise?
7. How would you describe your experience at FT?
Caring people who have helped me with major back problems. Clean atmosphere and good music!