Orange Raspberry Grilled Chicken Salad
Apr 23, 2014
With the weather starting to warm up, there are a ton of healthy recipe options to make on the grill. With summer on the way, here is one of my favorite salads to make with grilled chicken...
-1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
-100% orange juice
-Bag of baby spinach
-1/2 pint of raspberries
1. Marinate chicken breasts in 100 percent orange juice, lime juice from 1 lime, lime zest and tbs. olive oil for at least 5 hours
2. Grill the chicken breasts
3. While the chicken is cooking, slice the oranges into small segments, and toast the almonds just until they begin to smell and turn brown…make sure they don’t burn!
4. Finally assemble the salad combining the spinach, raspberries, orange slices, almonds, and grilled chicken
5. Squeeze the juice of ½ an orange and ½ of a lime over the salad
Makes 4 Servings