Trainer Spotlight: Nick Pitts
Apr 26, 2023
- How did you get into working out?:
I started exercising in 8th grade when my dad bought a “Chuck Norris Total Gym” which he never used. I set it up one day and used it for two years until my parents got me a real gym membership.
- What is your greatest strength/greatest weakness?:
Greatest strength is how much food I can eat in one sitting, greatest weakness is how much food I end up eating in one sitting.
- What is your proudest achievement?
My proudest achievement is building and maintaining the friendships I have today.
- What would you do if you weren’t a personal trainer?
If I wasn't a personal trainer I would be in the NBA
- What’s your favorite type of client to work with?
Anyone who is willing to put in some hard work!
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
First off I’d probably misplace the ticket but if I found it I’d have a lot of money!
- What do you eat in a day?:
Starting with breakfast I drink a smoothie which I pre-make the night before, lunch is chicken, beef, or bison with veggies and either rice or potatoes. For my snack I have two cups of greek yogurt with granola and dinner is usually chicken and rice again.
- What do you do to workout?:
I usually find a program online that aligns with my goals, and I’ll use it as a blueprint but throw in my own exercises whenever I feel like it