Tropical Ginger Smoothie
- 3/4 cup Pineapple (diced)
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1 1/2 tsps Ginger (peeled & grated)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- Throw all ingredients EXCEPT blueberries into the blender. Blend for a minute or until smooth.
- Pour 3/4 of the mix into a glass (or mason jar if you are on-the-go), leaving some space at the top.
- Add blueberries to leftover mix and blend again for about 30 seconds. Spoon the blueberry mix on top of the green mix. Enjoy!