We asked Nicole a few questions about herself and her experience here at FT and here's what she had to say:
1. What are your hobbies?
When I'm not busy with my 4 year old and 2 year old, I enjoy dancing, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
2. How many days per week do you workout at FT?
I currently workout twice a week at FT.
3. How often and for how long do you do cardio at FT or on your own?
I try to show up 30 mins before my training sessions to run on the treadmill. Outside of that time, I choose 2 more days to run on a bike trail near my house, again for about 30 mins.
4. What does your daily nutrition look like?
For breakfast I usually have an egg, some sort of whole grain or greek yogurt with fruit and granola. Lunch is hit or miss, but when I'm not just eating stray leftovers from my kid's lunch plate, I make myself a salad with beets and lentils and cheese and whatever else needs to be consumed in the fridge. Dinner tends to be some sort of protein and roasted veggies.
5. What do you feel FT has helped you with the most?
FT has definitely helped me stay accountable to the goals that I've set for myself.
6. What is your favorite exercise?
My favorite exercise has got to be burpees.....KIDDING!!! Probably dead lifts.
7. What is your least favorite exercise? :)
My least favorite exercise (this better not be used against me) is burpees, especially when used in conjunction with mountain climbers, UGH!
8. How would you describe your experience at FT?
My FT experience has been exceptional. I have felt welcomed and motivated by the trainers and the other members and actually enjoy working out (I really never thought I'd say that).