Home Made Carrot Fries
May 7, 2018
A family favorite summer side dish we’d like to share from our home to yours. A super simple recipe that requires only a few ingredients that you most likely already have.
- 6 Carrots
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven at 425
- Wash and peel carrots.
- Cut carrots into “fries”.
- In a bowl mix coat carrots with all ingredients.
- Lay carrots evenly onto baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until carrots are soft.
Tip: move carrots around half way through cooking time.
Check carrots often... cooking time varies