One Client, One Trainer, One Goal
Join Fitness Together as a Personal Trainer and make a difference in people’s lives…
Annapolis premier personal training studio, Fitness Together, is seeking qualified and motivated Personal Trainers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High degree of motivation, detail orientation and energy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or pursuing Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science or related study
- At least 1 Year experience in the Exercise/Personal Training industry
- ACE, AFAA, NSCA, ACSM, NSPA Certifications preferred
- Available full time (8 to 9 hours/day, Mon.-Sat.)
Job Requirements include:
- Performing individual health assessments for clients
- Creating customized training programs for clients
- Implementing Nutrition Together protocols with clients to meet nutrition goals
- Motivating and educating clients to reach their individual goals
- Great work environment
- CEC paid for
- Opportunity for growth and advancement with Ownership or Management positions
- No Direct Sales – clients will be provided for you
Our clients look good in public because they train in private.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.fitnesstoger.com/annapolis or email your resume to email@example.com. Please do not call the office directly, as the phone line needs to be open to receive calls from potential clients. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and application.