Healthy Chicken Stir-Fry
Jan 29, 2016
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup bell peppers (I used red & green)
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- You can also add in cabbage if you like. You can use a verity of your favorite veggies.. That's what's great about stir fry.
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 table spoon sesame oil
- Season with red pepper flakes as desired
In a large Wok, spray with cooking spray, add chicken, cook stirring often until cooked through. Set aside.
In same pan, heat olive oil and add all veggies. Sauté over medium-high heat until broccoli is soft.
Turn down to medium heat, add chicken and the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir fry for 2 minutes. Enjoy