New COVID-19 Procedures
Jun 27, 2020
Due to the COVID19 Pandemic, a lot has changed EVERYWHERE. This virus is serious but more importantly, your health and safety during the pandemic is our top priority. While Fitness Together has always been a clean and practically socially distanced fitness studio, we have changed the following procedures and protocols to help make Fitness Together a safer working environment:
- Staggered Sessions: This will allow for less people in the studio at one time and allow more time for cleaning. The Executive Order allows us to have 17 people in our studio at once. We'd be at maximum capacity under normal circumstances at 9 and this will limit us to 6 people maximum, 2 in 3 different rooms (You and the Trainer).
- 5 Minute Warm-ups: This will eliminate multiple people warming up in the cardio area at the same time. It will also allow us to clean and disinfect after use.
- EPA Cleaner: We have switched our disinfectant to an EPA cleaner recommended by the CDC to eliminate COVID19.
- 15 Minute Cleaning Time: This allows us more time to clean between sessions.
- Masks: Trainers will be wearing masks, however, due to the nature of exercise, clients are NOT required to wear masks, per the executive order. However, for your safety we do encourage you try.
- Gloves: Rubber, non-latex gloves will be available if you'd prefer to use them.
- Hand Sanitizer: Well...duh, Still Available, lol.
Again, Fitness Together is committed to your health and safety ALWAYS but especially during this time!
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!