2. "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
3. "Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself."
George Bernard Shaw
4. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
5. "The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
6. "Don't worry about being worried. You're heading out on an adventure and you can always change your mind along the way and try something else."
9. "Every single cell in the human body replaces itself over a period of seven years. That means there's not even the smallest part of you now that was part of you seven years ago."
10. "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive."
11. "The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life."
12. "Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy."
Sarah Ban Breathnach
13. "There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth... not going all the way, and not starting."
14. "There are some things one can only achieve by a deliberate leap in the opposite direction."
15. "Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort."
Franklin D. Roosevelt
16. "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
17. "I think there is something more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers. There aren't enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision."
W. Clement Stone
18. "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."