Chipotle Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
Jun 25, 2021
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped seeded fresh poblano pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place sweet potatoes in a parchment-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan; cover tightly with foil. Roast until tender, 25-30 minutes. Cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add onion, celery, poblano and jalapeño. Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chipotle pepper, salt and pepper; pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Sprinkle with cilantro.