- If using wooden skewers (in lieu of metal ones), soak them in water for about 30 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl combine juice, oil, garlic, seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well and divide in half.
- Add salmon and vegetables to half of marinade and gently toss to coat pieces. Cover and marinate for about 30 minutes, occasionally rearranging pieces to ensure even coating.
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Spray large shallow baking dish. Remove skewers from water. Divide fish and vegetable pieces into 4 even portions. Arrange and distribute them evenly on skewers, being careful not to break the pieces.
- Place on baking dish. Brush with remaining marinade not used for marinating raw fish. Broil for about 5-8 minutes, brushing frequently with marinade. Carefully turn over kebabs and continue cooking for an additional 4 minutes, basting frequently until fish is done. Serve.