Mar 29, 2016
This is super easy to make, and would even work as a light vegetarian lunch. Enjoy!
Servings: 2 • Size: 1 pita with toppings • Points +: 4 pts • Smart Points: 5
Calories: 170 • Fat: 6 g • Carb: 20 g • Fiber: 4 g • Protein: 7.5 g • Sugar: 3.5 g
Sodium: 420 mg
- 2 small 100% whole wheat pita rounds (about 70 – 80 calories each)
- 1/2 tomato (or 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes)
- 1/2 cucumber diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp hummus, prepared or homemade
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cut the pita rounds into quarters and pull them apart so you have 8 triangles from each pita. Spread over a baking sheet and bake until toasted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
While toasting, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes and feta in a medium bowl.
Put the toasted pitas on two plates and drop some hummus onto the chips. Spoon the tomato mixture on top and serve.