Way to go Bonnie!!!
Bonnie joined the FT Family just over a year ago and we couldn't be more proud of all the results she's attained and progress she's made!
The thing we are most proud of is how much stronger she has gotten and how well she is moving through her workouts.
As a bonus, she has lost ove 27.5 inches off her body, lowered her blood pressure, and improved her Vo2 (cardiovascular fitness) by over 16%!!!
We asked Bonnie a few questions about herself and her experience here at FT and here's what she had to say:
1. What are your hobbies?
Friends, swimming, and any new activity
2. How many days per week do you workout at FT?
3 x per week
3. How often and for how long do you do cardio at FT or on your own?
4. What does your daily nutrition look like?
Paleo based when I'm good
5. What do you feel FT has helped you with the most?
Muscle tone & weight management
6. What is your favorite exercise?
Anything working back of arms & back
7. What is your least favorite exercise? :)
Anything with a kettlebell :(
8. How would you describe your experience at FT?
Motivating & Rewarding!