Loretta is a hard working saint who puts up with our sarcasm & dishes it right back! :P -- we've loved having her as a part of the FT Family and she has been kicking butt and taking names!!
In just 4 months she lost over 10 inches and 11 lbs off the scale!
We asked her a few questions about her experience at FT and here's what she had to say:
1. What are you hobbies?
- Hanging out at the beach, tennis, and camping
2. How many days per week do you woorkout at FT?
- 3 days a week
3. How often and for how long do you do cardio at FT or own your own?
- I "intend" on doing it more but 2x a week after I workout is my goal.
4. What does your daily nutrition look like?
- Bagel with avocado, turkey sandwich and meat or fish for dinner.
5. What do you feel FT has helped you with the most?
Being consistent with workouts which reminds you to eat healthy.
6. Favorite exercise?
- All butt exercises
7. Least favorite exercise?
8. How would you describe your experience at FT?
- I couldn't have chosen a better facility. My trainer, Christian, is the best motivator. Everyone is eager to see you succeed. There is not intimidation to walk in and get started, no matter where your starting point is. Probably the best part is, It Works!