Congratulations to Cynthia, our May Client of the Month!!!
Cynthia joined the FT family with the goal of getting stronger & increasing her bone density, improving endurance & stamina for her hikes, as well improving her balance for everyday life.
Since joining we have seen her make tremendous improvements in all of these areas and then some!
In a short period of time, Cynthia's strength has increased 75-100% on just about every exercise, her recovery heart rate (cardiovascular fitness/stamina) has improved by 22% and even things she wasn't focused on, such as blood pressure, have improved considerably! And the balance drills she's now doing ... would challenge even our pro surfers out there! :)
We asked Cynthia a few questions about herself and her experience since joining Fitness Together and here's what she had to say:
1. What are your hobbies/interests?
Hiking, backpacking, and sewing
2. How many days per week do you workout at FT?
2 days per week
3. How many days per week do you do aerobic activity and what sort of activities do you do?
Stairmaster 3 days per week
4. What improvements have you made since working out at Fitness Together?
Improved strength, stamina, & balance
5. What areas of your life do feel FT has benefited the most?
Better overall fitness level in daily activities
6. How would you describe your experience at Fitness Together?
A pleasant workout environment with skillful and attentive trainers. I appreciate the trainers designing exercise routines to address my specific goals and needs.
We're so proud of you Cynthia!... Keep up the great work!!!