What our clients saying about In-studio and Virtual Training
Aug 10, 2020
WHAT FITNESS TOGETHER® CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
- I returned to Fitness Together for much needed one on one trainings about 3 weeks ago. I have to say that their precautions to ensure the safety of the clients and staff is excellent. Hands are washed prior to training and masks are worn. Only the client touches the equipment to be used and it is then set aside for sanitization afterwards. There is even a hepa-filter with UV lighting to circulate and sanitize the air. So I feel confident that I am safe and not at risk. In my opinion, it is safer than going to the grocery store! - Whitney M
- For your other clients- a big endorsement of virtual training! I have worked with Iva and Brian now and it worked like a charm. They worked with whatever I had on hand ( some chairs, a few bands, a few dumbbells and a bar and a matt) and I had just as good a workout out as at the gym; maybe better as I couldn't drag out things to buy some time as I have done on the rare occasion at the gym. Phew, I even broke a sweat. I encourage everyone to try virtual training. - Dan H
Click here for more information on how to get started on your Virtual, In-studio or Outdoor session!
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that clients be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and studio employees:
BEFORE EACH SESSION
1.) All clients must answer the following health screening questions at time of session:
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
2.) Clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touch-less thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty.
3.) The training suite will be thoroughly disinfected using both lysol wipes, lysol spray and/or an electrostatic sprayer with a 1 minute Covid-19 kill time solution.
4.) Personal Trainers will wash/sanitize their hands before going to the lobby to greet their client. We also ask our clients to wash their hands before their cardio warm up.
DURING EACH SESSION
1.) Personal Trainers will wear a face covering and we ask all clients coming into the studio to wear one as well. This is for the safety of our staff and everyone that comes in the studio.
2.) Personal Trainers will try to maintain a safe distance from the client, unless the client requires a spotter for heavy lifting.
AFTER EACH SESSION
1.) Personal Trainers will disinfect all equipment used in session and complete the procedures detailed above.
2.) Personal Trainer will wash/sanitize their hands before going to the lobby to greet their next client.