1. How often do you workout at Fitness Together? 3x per week.
2, How often and for how long do you do cardio? At home on my treadmill, 5-7x per week 20-30 min each.
3. What does your daily nutrition look like? I am always mindful of nutrition- oatmeal in the morning, salad or soup for lunch, and dinners are one plate, no seconds! My weakness is chocolate, but now I only have small amounts of dark! I have given up (for life!) donuts and french fries!
4. What do you feel Fitness Together has helped you with the most? Structure- if left to workout at home, I would not do as well.
5. How do you think you have most improved since working with Fitness Together? I am stronger- my weight is close to what I want it to be, Mostly I am able to feel in control of my health. I feel good, and am able to stay in shape!
6. What could be better with your Fitness Together experience? Nothing! The trainers are so inspiring- Carly's weight loss, Sarah and her egg whites, Jame's spin classes, Brian's incredible knowledge of foods and supplements, Joe's ability to make workouts more fun, and PJ and Paula for being awesome in all ways!
7. What would be a story you would use to describe your favorite experience at Fitness Together? FT is truly my happy place! I loved the Saturday morning nutrition lectures with food that people brought in!