Client of the Month November 2017
Dec 1, 2017
Q & A with Laurie:
1. What was your reason for starting at Fitness Together?
“I wanted to feel better, have more energy and be more physically fit.”
2. What has Fitness Together helped you with the most?
“I feel better about myself.”
3. How do you think you have most improved since working with Fitness Together?
“I feel better physically, I’m less tired and have more energy. I have learned I need the accountability of personal training to reach my goals.”
4. What do you like most about the staff and the atmosphere?
“I knew I needed accountability. The personal training helps motivate me to do my best. The staff is welcoming, non-judgmental, and supportive of my goals. The private atmosphere is what I need to feel safe and more confident in myself.”
5. Do you have any funny or inspiring tales of Fitness Together antics?
“When I started at Fitness Together, I was out of shape, out of breath and physical activity wasn’t a part of my life. In a short amount of time, I have gained confidence in my abilities, am more fit, and can now say physical activity is a part of my life!”
Laurie’s core strength and endurance have improved dramatically. Her cardio has also seen a huge change, with Laurie now even doing double sessions, one of which is all cardio! Way to go, Laurie!!