Fitness Together® South End Boston is looking for exceptional Full-Time and Part-Time Personal Trainers and fitness trainers to join our team of highly educated and motivated fitness professionals. We need people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those around them by taking a holistic, prescriptive approach that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training, nutritional guidance, and genuine care. Fitness Together® Personal Trainers take pride in their work by providing an exceptional client experience that leaves a lasting impact. They empower commitment by holding clients accountable to their goals and constantly go above and beyond to encourage progress over perfection.
Shift Needed: Tuesday & Thursday evenings/Saturday mornings for Part-time position, late afternoon/evenings & Saturday morning for full-time position
Compensation and Benefits:
- Personal Trainers make $40,000-$50,000+ annually (including base pay, bonuses and benefits).
- Bonuses and incentives based on key performance indicators
- No direct sales or marketing
- Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors
- No split shifts
Full-Time employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Health insurance on day 1!
- Paid vacation/sick time/holidays
- Non-training compensation
As a Fitness Together® Personal Trainer, you will...
- Design safe and effective fitness programs, accommodating the unique needs and goals of each Fitness Together® client
- Educate and empower clients with a clear understanding of their fitness program, so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan outside the studio
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation to clients and team members every day
- Create unique, memorable and personal experiences for clients that make Fitness Together® customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgment, and express empathy for those around you
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration to meet the needs of those around you
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language, and behavior
- Express patience, determination, and genuine care to hold clients accountable to reaching their goals
- Constantly look for ways to improve your skills to grow as an expert in your field
- National Certification or working towards one
- 6 months of personal training and program design experience
- Extensive understanding of injury prevention/management
- Experience & success working with special populations is a plus
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to each client’s individual needs
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach clients, in order to ensure continuous commitment