Cal: 360 - Protein: 5.64g - Fat: 31g - Carbs: 16g - Fiber: 8g - Sugar: 8.5g
- 1/2 cup milk - cow, almond, coconut... - (I used full fat coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- a pinch of ground cloves
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (white or black)
- Combine all the ingredients in a small mason jar.
- Put the lid on and give it a good shake to combine all the ingredients.
- Let it rest for about 1 hour, shake again and let it rest in the refrigerator overnight. Eat by the spoonful when you wake up in the morning :)
It will keep one to two days in the fridge. If you are following a low fat or low carb diet, you can easily cut down the fat and the cals by using low fat milk.