What You'll Need:
3 cups whole rolled oats
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup raw sliced almonds
1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, chia seeds, almonds, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, and honey.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry , and mix well so the oat mixture is fully coated.
- Spread mixture in an even, single layer on the prepared baking sheet. (Work in batches or on multiple sheets if necessary!)
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- After removing the granola from the oven, stir in the coconut flakes.
- Store in an air tight container, and enjoy!
What's your favorite breakfast to start the morning with? Share with us in the comments below!