Prep: 10min |Cook: 15min |Total: 25min
NOTE: Ingredients for a changed serving size are based on a calculation and are not reviewed by the author or tested. Please also consider scaling up or down cooking containers as needed.
- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breast halves, cut into 1" pieces
- ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place it over medium heat. When it's hot, add the chicken and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until it's no longer pink and the juices run clear.
3. Remove the chicken to a plate, covering to keep it warm. Add the garlic to the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant. Add the tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced by half. Put the chicken back in the pan and stir. Adjust the seasoning, if necessary. Sprinkle with the cheese just before serving.