Personal Trainer Jobs
Currently Seeking a Part-Time & Full-Time Personal Trainer
Fitness Together of the South End is currently seeking a part-time and full-time personal trainer to join our talented team of fitness professionals. At Fitness Together there is no selling involved, we provide you with the clients which allows you to focus your time on designing and executing effective programs for your clients.
20+ sessions to start!
Shifts needed: weekday mornings and evenings, Saturday mornings/early afternoon
Requirements for employment:
- 1+ years personal training experience in a studio or gym setting.
- A national personal training certification.
- CPR/AED Certification.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to work with individuals of all ages and fitness levels.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- An outgoing personality
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
If you meet the qualifications and believe you would be a great addition to our team please email a resume and cover letter.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer