Client of the Month: Kim Lee
Apr 4, 2018
From the entire team at Fitness Together Silver Spring - Congratulations Kim, and thank you for accepting our nomination for Client of the Month! We're truly thankful to have you as part of our fitness family and we are thrilled with the progress you've made with us so far.
Q: How long have you been with Fitness Together, and how often are you working out both inside and outside of the studio?
- Since November 2016. Started at twice a week and increased to three times a week.
Q: What are the results you've seen so far?
- I've lost inches overall and about 15 pounds. More importantly, I'm healthier than I was at the start - my stress level is lower, my cardio health is better, and my blood sugar levels as well.
Q: What can you attribute mostly to your success so far? What hurdles did you have to get over in order to succeed?
- The key is consistency - sticking with it when you want to quit. The biggest hurdles are overcoming my frustration with slow progress and doing what I need to do outside the gym, especially when it comes to what I eat.
Q: What are some of your goals with FT moving forward?
- Getting my blood sugar levels to "normal" so I'm no longer listed as pre-diabetic. Becoming fit enough to hike with my Dad. Getting into smaller clothes. Keeping my bum knees as fit as they can be. Getting my % of body fat into the "normal" range.
Q: Anything else you would like to share with others looking to hit their goals?
- Remember that its a marathon, not a sprint. You're building a different lifestyle which takes time. You might not see the payoff as quickly as you like but you will thank yourself in years to come if you stick with it.