Client of the Month - Kathleen!
Jun 4, 2021
Q: How long have you been with Fitness Together, and how often are you working out both inside and outside of the studio?
1. I’ve been working out at FT for about a year.
Q: What are the results you've seen so far?
2. I’m 75 years old and still fit and healthy. I’m a retired RN and firmly believe in the “use it or lose it” philosophy. My regular training schedule has helped me with muscle strength, bone density, balance and cardiac health.
Q: What can you attribute mostly to your success so far? What hurdles did you have to get over in order to succeed?
3. I’ve trained mostly with Noah and a few times with other trainers. They’re all terrific! They have worked with me toward the outcome I’m trying to achieve. They listen and tailor my workout to my needs. I thought I should be able to stay fit by working out at home. My problem is that I don’t have the self discipline to stick to it. Working out at FT keeps me motivated.
Q: What are some of your goals with FT moving forward?
4. My goals remain the same. I’m not an athlete, I’m not a body builder, I just want
to stay fit and healthy as I age. FT helps me stay that way.
Q: Anything else you would like to share with others looking to hit their goals?
5. I’ve tried the “gym thing” and fitness classes, but there is no better way to get
what you want and need than with one-on-one personal training.