Ready in 40 minutes
Makes 5 servings
½ cup vanilla brown-rice protein powder
1 cup liquid egg whites
½ cup quinoa flakes
1/5 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 scoops vanilla casein protein powder
½ cup whole milk
½ cup water
1. Blend together cake ingredients and bake at 335°F in 5 mini bread loaf tins for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
2. Remove from the oven and allow the cakes to cool.
3. Mix together all filling ingredients and place mixture inside a plastic bag with a piping nozzle protruding from one end.
4. Make a hole inside each of your twinkie cakes by inserting a chopstick horizontally into the side of the cake.
5. Squeeze the bag with the filling mixture into each twinkie hole. Eat right away or refrigerate for later.
Nutrients per serving
Total Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 2.5 mg
Sodium: 196 mg
Total Carbohydrates:15g Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g
Sugars: 3 g
Protein: 33 g
Iron: 2.5 mg