Getting Older Doesn't Mean You Can't Be Fit! Quiz Your Knowledge...
Aug 17, 2013
Answer the following questions in True or False.
1. As we get older, we should limit our physical activities because they can be too taxing on our bodies.
2. Exercising during the day will keep you up at night.
3. Keeping an exercise log can let you know if you are exercising enough.
4. Many exercises can be done from a wheelchair.
5. To do strength training properly, you will need a set of dumbbells.
6. An older person's exercise program should include activities that develop flexibility, strength training, and endurance.
7. One of the best aerobic exercises for older adults is walking.
8. To get a good water workout, you must know how to swim.
9. You'll know that you're exercising at a good pace if you're huffing and puffing.
10. Older people don't need to drink as much fluid during exercise as younger people.
1. F 2. F 3. T 4. T 5. F
6. T 7. T 8. F 9. F 10. F