Fitness IQ Quiz
Jun 20, 2013
2. When you lift weights, you should exhale as you're lifting.
3. Cardio burns more calories than strength training.
4.You should drink water before, during and after exercise.
5. Abdominal crunches burn belly fat and create 6-pack abs.
6. Men and women can lose about an average of 5% of their muscle mass every 10 years after age 35.
7. You can achieve physical fitness goals with short spurts just as easily as you can with long continuous workouts.
8. Regular exercise can help maintain healthy blood pressure levels and can also lower high blood pressure (hypertension) as effectively as some medications.
9. During cardio workouts, you should aim to hit 30% of your maximum heart rate (MHR).
10. In relation to exercise, the motto "No pain, no gain" holds true.
11. The ideal fitness regimen combines 5 components: aerobic fitness, muscular fitness, stretching, core exercise and balance training.
12. The more you sweat, the more calories you burn.
1. T , 2. T , 3. F , 4. T , 5. F , 6. T , 7. T , 8. T , 9. F , 10. F , 11. T, 12. F