- Doctors know best. Check with your doctor first to make sure you're ready for an exercise program.
- Follow the golden rule. Start slow, and build on to it.
- Rest in between days to allow your body to recover.
- Wear the right gear.
- Speak up. If you don't know how to use a machine, ask a professional how to do so. It's better to ask and avoid injury.
- Never ever wear one of those plastic suits.They can cause overheating and dehydration and just aren't necessary.
- Don't ignore pain. Feeling soreness or pain after working out is normal. Feeling pain during is not.
- Treat your body right. You treat your car right (hopefully). So treat your body right and give it the food, water (lots of water), and rest it needs.
- Warm-up first, then stretch. Be sure to break a sweat before stretching. Stretching cold muscles can actually be harmful.
- Warm-down. End all workouts with a cool down of light cardio and stretching to stay flexible and to keep the blood from pooling in the muscles, which can increase soreness.
- Mix it up. Doing the same routine can lead to boredom and injuries.
- Find a buddy for motivation and support
- Make it fun. Try to do fitness activities that you enjoy. Getting in shape can be accomplished by all sorts of activities like dancing, swimming, hiking, etc.
Our Studio Location
PERSONAL TRAINING STUDIO
Fitness TogetherRancho Bernardo
16389 Bernardo Center Dr
San Diego, CA 92128
p. (858) 451-6051
$99 to $199 View Map
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon - Fri 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
By Appointment Only