It seems like everyone has their face in their phone these days. Why not have something useful on it? Here are some of my favorite fitness apps!
1. MyFitnessPal: This is the easiest way to track your calories! The app has over 5 million foods, a barcode nutrition scanner, and a recipe importer. This app gives you the ability to track your intake and exercise which will help balance your calories on a daily basis!
2. Sworkit: "Simply Work It" offers a variety of exercise videos demonstrated by personal trainers. It has 200 different exercises to choose from. The app combines interval training with randomized exercises to maximize the effectiveness of the workout.
3. Fit Radio: This is a music streaming app that specializes in mixes that maintain a consistent beat. You can browse the mixes by genre or type of workout (spin, zumba, or yoga).
4. Map My Run: This app has over 700 million routes to choose from. You simply type your zip code in and choose from a variety of routes. You can also choose how many miles you would like this route to be.
5. Fooducate: This app will make grocery shopping a breeze by letting you scan a barcode and it will tell you how good/not good it is for you.