Reboot Your New Year
Dec 30, 2017
The new year symbolizes a fresh start and a time for goal setting. This is the perfect opportunity to reboot your stale workouts and enhance your nutrition. Here are a few helpful tips to kick off the new year with a healthier you:
-Find Your Motivation
- Do you want to feel better in your clothes, have more energy, improve overall health, get off some medication, improve blood work, etc.?
-Set S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- S: Smart
- M: Measurable
- A: Achievable
- R: Realistic
- T: Timely
- For example: “I will walk for 15 minutes 3 days per week.”
-Track What You Eat
- It is often an eye-opening experience to track everything you put in your body. This will help you to identify what you need to tweak in your diet.
- Exercise is important to burn calories and building muscle.
- Take it slow at first then slowly increase your time and intensity.
-Take It Slow
- It is important to establish new and good habits- this takes time!