- 10–12 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups spring mix (or your favorite leafy green)
- 1/4 cup (40g) hearts of palm, sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1–2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Grill for 6 minutes total, flipping after 3 minutes.
Add greens to a bowl and top with grilled shrimp, hearts of palm, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado and cilantro. Top with 2 tablespoons of your favorite dressing.
Serves: 1 | Serving Size: 1 salad
Nutrition (per serving) without dressing: Calories: 285; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 8g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 681mg; Carbohydrate: 15g; Dietary Fiber: 7g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 23g