Client of the Month: Steve Mosh
Sep 12, 2016
1. What has been your biggest success since working out at Fitness Together?
My biggest success has been taking control of my health. My experience at Fitness Together has been the glue that holds together my renewed effort to maintain wellness.
2. What lifestyle changes have you made outside of your workouts to help you in your success?
I've been pretty diligent in following a healthier diet. I've cut out sweets and dramatically reduced my intake of wasted carbs. I walk more and as a result I have more energy and generally feel a lot better.
3. What has been your favorite aspect about working out at FT?
I thoroughly enjoy each of the trainers. They all have their own personalities and it's a lot of fun hanging out with them for an hour or so. Most importantly, they make serious effort and hard work seem like fun.
4. What advice would you give to someone with the same goals as you for sticking to a program?
My advice would be that if you're serious about making a lifestyle change and/or improving your health and well being, you'd better provide more than just your money. When you engage with a personal trainer, you're making a commitment...both to yourself and your trainer. That's a strong bond.
5. Who would you want to receive the same benefits as you?
All of my loved ones. Fortunately they're each committed to a healthy lifestyle and are actively involved in yoga, pilates and spin..