Client of the Month: Melissa Conner
Dec 5, 2016
1. What has been your biggest success since working out at Fitness Together?
Since joining Fitness Together, my ability to control my breathing has increased which affords me the ability to work harder to accomplish my goals. I would consider this my biggest accomplishment to date.
2. What lifestyle changes have you made outside of your workouts to help you in your success?
Since joining FT I have added multiple exercises to my off days that include planks and ball sit ups. I have also gotten back on track with counting calories and balancing my nutrition intake.
3. What has been your favorite aspect about working out at FT?
My favorite aspect of FT are the Trainers. They keep me motivated by constantly changing the routines and maintaining a positive upbeat attitude.
4. What advice would you give to someone with the same goals as you for sticking to a program?
My advice for sticking to a program is to keep your focus on the end goal and don't beat yourself up when you slip from time to time. I keep visual aides in my home to remind me of what I am trying to achieve. When I start wondering why I am putting in so much effort, I take the time to review these aides and give my self a pep talk.
5. Who would you want to receive the same benefits as you?
If I could give the gift for someone else to receive the same benefits I currently enjoy I would pick my sister Wendy Smith.