Client of the Month: Mae Douglas
Oct 4, 2016
1. What has been your biggest success since working out at Fitness Together?
When I returned to Greensboro after retirement I was delighted there was a Fitness Together as I had a membership at FT in Atlanta. My initial goal was to lose weight. After I attained that goal my focus shifted to building muscle and body contouring.
2. What lifestyle changes have you made outside of your workouts to help you in your success?
Focus on nutrition as key component of achieving my goals.
3. What has been your favorite aspect about working out at FT?
Personalized/customized training plan based on my goals. Private studio environment. The trainers and their interest in clients.
4. What advice would you give to someone with the same goals as you for sticking to a program?
For me personal motivation is a factor. I say to my trainers often that I have exercised most of my life and have never enjoyed it. So sticking to a program requires personal commitment and the trainers are there to encourage you. And once you see progress/attainment of goals, you become more motivated to show up. It requires consistency.
5. Who would you want to receive the same benefits as you?
Those identified as seniors so they understand that this phase of life requires a lifestyle/commitment to exercise as key to healthy aging.