Cashew Butter Protein Balls
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 20-24 balls (depends on size)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Shaklee 180 Vanilla protein (about 2 scoops)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1/2 cup smooth natural cashew butter (or any nut butter)*
- 3 T natural honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raisins, chocolate chips, craisins or preferred add-in
- 2-4 T liquid (almond milk, milk, water etc…)
- Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to a large bowl.
- Add in cashew butter, honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add in raisins (or preferred add-in). Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Slowly add in liquid 1 tablespoon at a time and using hands (get dirty!) combine until it comes together in a sticky ball that holds together. If mixture is too dry, add in more liquid but not so much that it won’t hold shape.
- Roll into balls using hands.
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat.
Pumpkin Protein Banana Bread
- 1 Can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup almond mil
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 1 cup Shaklee 180 Vanilla protein
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax
- 1TSP baking powder
- 8 Stevia Packets
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1/4 TSP cinnamon
- 1/4 TSP nutmeg
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 2 bananas, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Combine all wet ingredients and all dry ingredients as designated above separtely.
2. Slow add all dry ingredients to wet ingredients until fully combined.
3. Gently fold in additions until evenly dispersed.
4. For best results, allow mixture to set for 15 minutes before baking.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes depending on pan choice; use toothpick test to determine doneness.
6. Allow product to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
7. Enjoy warm or regrigerated.