Get in shape with Fitness Together Ellicott City
Who We Are
We are your Ellicott City personal training specialists*
Fitness Together Ellicott City is the premier personal training facility in Howard County, serving areas such as Marriottsville, Columbia, and Catonsville.
What We Are
One client, one trainer, and one goal: Your physical fitness.
Fitness Together Ellicott City offers the following session possibilities:
- Private: One Trainer, One Client
- Partner: One Trainer, Two Clients
- Family: One Trainer, Up to 4 Family Members
- Private: Strength and Conditioning for Student Athletes and Teen
What We Are Not
- We are not a GYM.
- We are not a GIMMICK.
- We are not a FAD.
If gimmicks and fad diets worked, you’d see a lot more people in much better shape. The fact is, getting fit takes time, skill and focus.
What You Won't Find At Our Studio
- No membership and no initiation fees
- No waiting, no wasted time
- No embarrassment, no intimidation
What You Can Count On
- Certified personal trainers who are enthusiastic, knowledgeable, compassionate, accountable, supportive, and versatile.
- Fully equipped private and semi-private workout suites that maximize time and eliminate distractions
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Cleanliness and comfort
- Professionalism and personalization
- Real results based on aerobic exercise and strength training
- Personal training sessions are 45 minutes, by appointment
- Clients are assessed every 6-8 weeks, allowing enough time to show statistically significant results
- Most clients come in 3 days a week in the interest of better results, but scheduling is based upon your personal fitness goals
- Contact us today for a complimentary and comprehensive initial consultation to assess your fitness level and to discuss your goals
The Saturday trainer rotation schedule is as follows:
November 07 - Kelsey, Duanita
November 14 - Loren, Jeff
November 21 - Duanita, Kelsey
November 28 - Jeff, Loren
** Free trial offer: A no strings attached complimentary training session and consult, during which we’ll work together to determine if Fitness Together is right for you ... if it is, we'll sit down and discuss training options and get the ball rolling on some really fantastic results.