Fitness Together® Westborough is growing and celebrating 15 years in business! We have an immediate position for an exceptional individual to be an Assistant Manager/Personal Trainer. You will help manage, train and work with our team of highly educated and motivated fitness professionals.
The right candidate is an experienced personal trainer with some supervisory and sales experience. You will be groomed and work with our owner Monday - Friday afternoon/evenings. In this role, you will train an average of 20 sessions/week and conduct new client consultations.
We hire people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those around them by taking a holistic, prescriptive approach that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training, nutritional guidance, and genuine care. Fitness Together® Personal Trainers take pride in their work by providing an exceptional client experience that leaves a lasting impact. They empower commitment by holding clients accountable to their goals and constantly go above and beyond to encourage progress over perfection.
Compensation and Benefits for Assistant Managers (35 hours/week)
- Earn $35K to $42K annually (base salary + commission)
- Continuing education
- Paid time off
- Bonuses and incentives based on key performance indicators
- Managers and Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors
- No split shifts
- Medical and dental
As a Fitness Together® Personal Trainer, you will...
- Design safe and effective fitness programs, accommodating the unique needs and goals of each Fitness Together® client
- Educate and empower clients with a clear understanding of their fitness program, so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan outside the studio
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation to clients and team members every day
- Create unique, memorable and personal experiences for clients that make Fitness Together® customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgment, and express empathy for those around you
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration to meet the needs of those around you
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language, and behavior
- Express patience, determination, and genuine care to hold clients accountable to reaching their goals
- Constantly look for ways to improve your skills to grow as an expert in your field
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred
- National Certification required (NASM or ACSM)
- Some supervisory and sales experience
- One year of personal training and program design experience
- Extensive understanding of injury prevention/management
- Experience & success working with special populations
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to each client’s individual needs
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach clients, in order to ensure continuous commitment
- A cover letter is required to be considered for the position.
Related keywords: personal trainer, athletic trainer, fitness, gym
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
To keep our trainers and clients safe, we are practicing social distancing with masks and new cleaning protocols. We are the safest, semi-private facility to get great results.