Personal Trainer Part Time Jobs
This could be the best part time job you ever had! Are you ready to make a change and join a fun, talented personal training team? Fitness Together Westborough has been here 15 years. We are NOT a big box gym. We are a highly rated personal training studio and we're privately owned & operated. Our talented personal trainers are smart, fun and they love training our clients.
We have an immediate part time position for a versatile personal trainer / fitness coach, who has experience working with all different client types. You'll train both private 1-on-1 sessions and couples at our upscale personal training studio. You'll have a set schedule working Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30-9 pm and on Saturdays from 7:30am -1:30pm. You'll start with some existing clients and grow as we handle all client consultations and sales. Your job is to provide a great training experience and get them results.
Personal Trainer Qualifications:
*Experienced, passionate, creative, self-motivated team player
* Comfortable training all ages and abilities (especially women)
* Knowledge about nutrition and healthy eating habit
* Minimum 6 months hands on paid personal training experience
* Degree in Exercise Science, Physiology, Kinesiology or Personal Training Institute Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Fitness Instructor, AND/OR personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) and current CPR/AED certification
* PT Aide experience a plus
Personal Trainer Responsibilities and Duties:
*Implement comprehensive programming, science based strength training, cardio and nutrition
*Learn and apply our proprietary strength training, cardio, and nutrition programs
Benefits & Compensation
* WE do the selling - you do the training!
* You'll have a set schedule and we'll give you the clients
* Competitive wages (hourly + session + bonuses), professional liability insurance coverage, a great work environment, and state of the art facility and equipment.