Personal Trainer Jobs
Certified Personal Trainer
Creative Personal Trainer for 1-on-1 & Duet/Couples
Fitness Together Westborough is having a huge growth year! We have an immediate opportunity for a creative, experienced personal trainer to work Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday morning shifts.
This is a part-time position with full-time growth potential. You'll start with an existing client base (no selling!) and train 1-on-1 clients and couples/duets. We are a private personal training studio - not a big box gym. We're privately owned & operated in business for 14 years.
Every day, we help people improve their lives through comprehensive programming, including science based strength training, cardio and nutrition. We strive to not only help people reach their health and fitness goals but to live a healthy lifestyle.
Our core business is one-on-one private training for clients in their 40's, 50's and 60's. We're looking for an * experienced, * passionate, creative, self-motivated team playerwho is comfortable working with all client types. Best of all, WE do the selling - you do the training. You are expected to provide a GREAT experience each and every time, using the systems we have in place.
Certified Personal Trainer Requirements:
- Nationally recognized Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Fitness Instructor, or personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) Current CPR certification.
- Minimum of 6 months experience as an employed personal trainer with paying clients.
- Experience training individuals and couples and coaching proper nutrition
- Willing to learn and apply our proprietary strength training, cardio, and nutrition programs.
Certified Personal Trainer Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology or related field.
- Competitive wages (hourly + session + bonuses), professional liability insurance coverage, a great work environment, and state of the art facility and equipment. Not to mention, our clients are fun to work with!
Job Type: Part-time