Personal Trainer Jobs
Have you ever wished you could work with professional people in a fun, positive and professional environment? Do you want to use your passion for fitness and to help clients reach their health and fitness goals? Well, now you can. You can have a career with real opportunities for personal and professional growth with the leader in private personal training. Fitness Together Tyson's is looking for individuals who have a mission to be the best and be part of the best. Fitness Together personal trainers are responsible for providing results-driven training for clients in one-on-one and small group settings. No selling required.
Personal Trainer Requirements:
- Nationally accredited certification required: ACE, ACSM, NSCA, ISSA, NPTI, NFPT
- CPR/AED certification
- Must have the emotional stamina to be "at your best" with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach 25-40 clients per week.
Personal Training Responsibilities:
- Create/demonstrate safe and effective exercise programs for clients using Fitness Together's proprietary training systems
- Update and review client files; prepare for upcoming workouts and proactively schedule client re-assessments every 6-8 weeks
- Continually strive for excellence in personal training. Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source for clients
- Train clients according to their fitness level and work around any injuries and limitations.
- Educate and coach clients on cardiovascular training and goals outside of the studio.
- Effectively schedule and check-out clients using the online software
- Communicate with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Work as team for the betterment of the clients and studio
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Vienna, VA 22182 (Required)
- Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative