Personal Trainer Jobs
Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach
Have you ever wished you could work with professional people in a fun, positive and professional environment? Do you want to use your passion for fitness and to help clients reach their health and fitness goals? Well, now you can. You can have a career with real opportunities for personal and professional growth with the leader in private personal training. Fitness Together Tyson's is looking for individuals who have a mission to be the best and be part of the best. Fitness Together personal trainers are responsible for providing results-driven training for clients in one-on-one and small group settings. No selling required.
Personal Trainer Requirements:
- Nationally accredited certification required: ACE, ACSM, NSCA, ISSA, NPTI, NFPT, NCCPT
- CPR/AED certification
- Must have the emotional stamina to be "at your best" with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach 25-40 clients per week.
Personal Training Responsibilities:
- Create/demonstrate safe and effective exercise programs for clients using Fitness Together's proprietary training systems
- Update and review client files; prepare for upcoming workouts and proactively schedule client re-assessments every 6-8 weeks
- Continually strive for excellence in personal training. Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source for clients
- Train clients according to their fitness level and work around any injuries and limitations.
- Educate and coach clients on cardiovascular training and goals outside of the studio.
- Effectively schedule and check-out clients using the online software
- Communicate with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Work as a team for the betterment of the clients and studio
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
This is not an offer of employment. Each Fitness Together® studio is independently owned and operated. Fitness Together Franchise, LLC (“FTF”) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any Fitness Together® franchise owner. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Fitness Together® studios. Fitness Together® and the Fitness Together + design are registered trademarks owned by FTF.