Established in 1996, the Fitness Together franchise system has led the industry in one-on-one personal training and small group personal training between their 250 Fitness Together studios. Each studio is independently owned and operated to provide their clients a complete solution for reaching their health and wellness goals. The location that this posting is for was established in 2005 and has an excellent history of providing the best training services in the area, proven by a great track record of long-term satisfied clients.
A Personal Trainer / Fitness Coach is responsible for providing results-driven training for one-on-one and small group trainings using the established principles. Additionally, Fitness Coaches should ensure the Fitness Together experience is fully executed for each and every client including reviewing client’s Nutritional Accountability Journals and Workout Journal.
- High School Diploma; College degree, or pursuing a college degree in related field is a plus
- Six months of personal training and program design experience and/or internship
- Nationally recognized personal training certification (such as: ACE, ACSM, NASM, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
- CPR and AED certified
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Adept to adjusting to people’s moods and personalities
- Emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach
Afternoons & evenings, Saturdays, and occasional mornings available.
Hourly base plus a stipend for each session trained. Commission earnings and bonus opportunities also available.
Please apply via Indeed by clicking here.