Fitness Together Plaza Midwood is looking for an exceptional Personal trainer to join our team
Unlike traditional big box gyms and personal training studios, Fitness Together provides One-on-One training in a private environment as well as nutritional guidance.
Our team of Fitness Trainers are only responsible to focus on the clients, their experience and their results. You will not be responsible for sales.
If you have a passion for helping others to live a happier and healthier life but struggle to juggle the independent contractor life and you want a consistent schedule then Fitness Together has an amazing opportunity for you to grow.
Responsibilities for the position:
- Writing and Providing Safe and Effective exercise routines
- Conduct client assessments as needed
- Motivating and encouraging clients to reach their goals
- Teamwork in maintaining the operations and appearance of the studio
We're interested in people with the following qualities:
- Energetic & Attractive Personality
- Great Work Ethic
- Detail Oriented
- Upbeat energy
A few requirements:
- Certified Personal Trainer. NASM, ACE, ISSA, Preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or a related field Preferred.
- CPR/AED/First Aid certified