Personal Trainer Jobs
Creative Personal Trainer (local residents only)
Imagine doing the work you love as part of an awesome, fun team of fitness professionals. Come see why Fitness Together in Norwell is unlike any place you've worked before.
We have an immediate opportunity for a creative, experienced Personal Trainer / Fitness Coac. You'll start with an existing client base (no selling!) and train both private 1-on-1 and small groups of 2-6 people at the south shore's premier 3,500 SF training facility. We are privately owned & operated and have been in business in Norwell for 14 years.
Every day, we help people improve their lives through comprehensive programming, including science based strength training, cardio and nutrition. We strive to not only help people reach their health and fitness goals but to live a healthy lifestyle.
We're looking for an experienced, passionate, creative, self-motivated team player who is comfortable working with all client types. Best of all, WE do the selling - you do the training. You are expected to provide a GREAT experience each and every time using the systems we have in place.
Certified Personal Trainer Requirements:
* Nationally recognized Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Fitness Instructor, or personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) Current CPR/AED certification.
* Minimum of 1 year experience as an employed personal trainer. Willing to learn and apply our proprietary strength training, cardio, and nutrition programs (private & small group 2-6 people).
* Knowledge about nutrition and healthy eating habits.Certified Personal Trainer Preferred Qualifications: Degree in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology or related field.
* Experience with Small Group personal training, TRX, and Kettlebells.
Benefits include competitive wages (hourly + session + bonuses), professional liability insurance coverage, a great work environment, and state of the art facility and equipment. Not to mention, our clients are fun to work with!
Required experience:Personal Training: minimum of 6 months hands on with paying clients
Required license or certification: National Personal Training Certification
- Norwell, MA
- minimum of 6 months experience with clients: 1 year