- Fitness Together Knoxville is looking for an exceptional Fitness Pro to join our team of highly educated & motivated personal trainers.
- Unlike traditional big box gyms and personal training studios, Fitness Together provides a holistic, prescriptive approach that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training and nutrition counseling.
- Our team of Fitness Experts sole responsibility is to focus on the clients, their experience and their results. Our experts are not responsible for sales or booking their own schedules.
- If you're a fitness pro with passion for empowering others to live a happier and healthier life but struggle to fit into big box health clubs, franchise gyms, or tired of working as an independent contractor, Fitness Together has an amazing opportunity for you to grow.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science or related study
- ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM, NSCA, NSPA Certifications preferred
- At least 1 Year experience in the Exercise/Personal Training industry; including work with special populations
- Available to work solely for Fitness Together
- Must be available to work M-F either 6am to 1:30 pm or 1:30 pm to 9pm (depending on immediate schedule needs), and Saturday 6 am- 3pm consistently (at least 1-2 Saturdays/month)
- High degree of motivation, detail orientation and positive, upbeat energy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic-Enjoys & excels in a team environment.
Minimum Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science, Exercise physiology, or related study is minimum requirement for consideration of employment
- Performing individual fitness assessments for clients every 6 weeks
- Thorough understanding of science based progressive training programs
- Creating customized training programs for clients based on consistent assessment results
- Thorough knowledge of injury prevention & post rehab recovery; disease prevention & management; special conditions & limitations; high performance athlete; as well as geriatric population
- Motivating and educating clients to reach their individual goals
- Successful completion of Fitness Together In-house training program (written & practical)
- Teamwork in maintaining the studios appearance and cleanliness
- Incredible team work environment
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Health insurance plan through BCBS of TN
- Company matching 401K
- Paid time off
- CEC reimbursement
- Opportunity for growth and advancement into Management or Ownership positions
For more information about Fitness Together Knoxville, please visit our website at: KnoxFT.com
Serious candidates are strongly encouraged to include a cover letter with your resume. This is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from high influx of applicants. Applicants without the minimum requirements will not be considered for this position.
Please do not call or stop by the office directly before submitting an application/resume. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and application!
Job Type: Full-time