PERSONAL TRAINERS, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Fitness Together Northborough is looking for an exceptional Personal trainer to join our team of highly educated & motivated fitness experts.
Unlike traditional big box gyms and personal training studios, Fitness Together provides a holistic, prescriptive approach that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training and nutrition counseling.
Our team of Fitness Experts sole responsibility is to focus on the clients, their experience and their results! Our experts are not responsible for sales or booking their own schedules. If you do like sales is a plus
If you're a fitness pro with a passion for empowering others to live a happier and healthier life but struggle to fit into big box health clubs, franchise gyms, or tired of working the long hours as an independent contractor, Fitness Together has an amazing opportunity for you to grow!
**Serious candidates are strongly encouraged to include a cover letter with your resume. This is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from high influx of applicants. Applicants without the minimum requirements, will not be considered for this position**
For more information about Fitness Together Northborough, please visit our website at www.fitnesstogether.com/Northborough
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science or related study
- At least 1 Year experience in the Exercise/Personal Training industry; including work with special populations
- ACSM, NASM, OR ISSA Certifications preferred
- Must be available and flexible to work consistently, schedule TBD
- High degree of motivation, detail orientation, and positive, upbeat energy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Enjoys & excels in a team environment.
Minimum Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, or related study is a minimum requirement for consideration of employment
- Performing individual fitness assessments for clients every 6 weeks
- Thorough understanding of science-based progressive training programs
- Creating customized training programs for clients based on consistent assessment results
- Thorough knowledge of injury prevention & post-rehab recovery; disease prevention & management; special conditions & limitations; high-performance athlete; as well as geriatric population-Motivating and educating clients to reach their individual goals
- Successful completion of Fitness Together Certification (written & practical)
- Teamwork in maintaining the studios' appearance and reputation
Email your resume to luisacloutier@fitnesstogether
Please do not call or stop by the office directly before submitting an application/resume. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and application!
Schedule: Part-Time and hours TBD
Please send resumes to email@example.com