At the studio we help people change their lives through comprehensive programming including science based strength training, cardio and nutrition. We strive to not only help people reach their health and fitness goals but to live a healthy lifestyle. Work for the world's largest private & small group personal training organization. Our particular studio is family owned and operated and have been in business at the same location for over nine years. All of your clients will be provided by us. That's right, you get to do what you love- TRAIN!!! You WILL, however, be expected to provide a GREAT experience each and every time using the systems we have in place.
A Fitness Coach should be responsible for providing results driven training for one-on-one and small groups using the ASPIRE 8 and PACK Principles. Additionally, Level 1 Fitness Coaches should ensure the FT experience is fully executed for each and every client including reviewing clients’ Accountability Journals and Workout Journal.
- Greet clients upon arrival
- Provide general guidance on nutrition as outlined in the Nutrition Together program
- Educate and coach clients on cardiovascular fitness goals outside of the studio using the Cardio Together Prescription
- Retain clients
- Provide exceptional customer service to current, past and future clients at all times
- Create and demonstrate a safe and effective exercise program for clients using the ASPIRE8 and PACK Principles
- Update and review client files; prepare for upcoming workouts and proactively schedule client re-assessments every 6 weeks
- Continuously strive for excellence in personal training. Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source to all clients.
- Train clients according to their ASPIRE 8 fitness level zone (i.e. Move, Active, Sport, Extreme) and coach to scale based on ability
- Maintain professional standards including punctuality, proper attire and the creation and maintenance of a friendly, safe and motivating training relationship.
- Review client progress with studio manager and/or lead trainer on a regular basis
- Properly complete training log and other worksheets as applicable
- Attend & participate in all staff and individual development meetings, including continuing education and training sessions
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Assist with local studio marketing efforts
Ensure studio is clean and maintained at all times; perform housekeeping duties
- High School Diploma; College degree in related field a plus
- One year of personal training and program design experience
- Prior experience coaching team sports or group fitness a plus
- Nationally recognized personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
- CPR/AED Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Adept at adjusting to peoples moods and personalities
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach