Personal Trainer Jobs
Certified Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer Jobs
Please see below for the current employment needs (personal trainers, managers, fitness professionals) at this location.
Want to work in a dynamic, team based private fitness studio? Fitness Together is the largest personal training company in the US and offers a variety of career opportunities for energetic and enthusiastic professionally minded coaches.
Personal Trainers at Fitness Together are responsible for providing results driven training for private one-on-one and small groups. Additionally, trainers ensure the Fitness Together experience is fully executed for each and every client including reviewing clients' accountability and workout journals.
· Full-time and Part-time
· Mon – Sat (Flexible Schedule)
Personal Trainer Requirements
· College degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Exercise science, or related field is a plus
· One year of personal training and program design experience
· Prior experience coaching team sports or group fitness is a plus
· Nationally recognized personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
· CPR/AED Certification
· Must have the emotional stamina to be "at your best" with each client
· Ability to motivate and coach up to 40 sessions per week
Personal Trainer Responsibilities
· Create and demonstrate a safe and effective exercise program for clients using Fitness Together's proprietary training systems
· Update and review client files; prepare for upcoming workouts and proactively
schedule client re-assessments every 8 weeks
· Continuously strive for excellence in personal training. Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source to all clients
· Train clients according to their fitness level and coach to scale based on ability
· Provide general guidance on nutrition as outlined in the Nutrition Together program
· Educate and coach clients on cardiovascular fitness goals outside of the studio
· Effectively schedule and check-out clients using the online computer software
· Communicate with clients in a professional, friendly and upbeat manner
· Certified Personal Trainer / Fitness Coach: 1 year
· Fitness program design: 1 year
This is not an offer of employment. Each Fitness Together® studio is independently owned and operated. Fitness Together Franchise, LLC (“FTF”) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any Fitness Together® franchise owner. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Fitness Together® studios. Fitness Together® and the Fitness Together + design are registered trademarks owned by FTF.